Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tamworth Tomorrow


So heading back to Tamworth tomorrow till Saturday. To be honest, I'm not thrilled about the prospect especially as it will be sans Toddy but the mother unit must be appeased.

I am determined to look on the bright side of the situation. I'm going to use the week as one of self exploration and discovery, there are some things that are nattering at me that I really need to work through by myself. I need direction and clarit right now and there are some issues that I have pushed aside for too long now. They must be allowed to breathe.

I am very excited for Toddy and his work experience that begins on Monday. I feel big things will come of it. They are going to love him, lets face it, who wouldn't? Watch this space.

I had an excellent night at the cottage, small, simple and yet very satifying. The poor old cottage is really at the end of its days, sad but true. I feel like I am standing at the edge of the precipice of change, so many things are set to change soon. I don't know where I'm going and I don't know where I'll be. But I have my faith and that shall sustain me.

So I shall be on the book of face and e-mail most likely, although I still haven't found my phone so fingers cossed that will resurface soon.

I'll see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your feather to the nest...