Monday, July 5, 2010

The Fool


My Fool

Just beginning this work, it's far from finished. A new type of art for me.

I hope that no one stumbles along this blog who expects to see mention of the owners of the stock images. I refuse to list contributors before I've even finished. If you don't like it, don't look.

SO as most readers of this blog will know, The Fool means the beginning of a new journey, and whether I like it or not I am about to begin on a new journey. Unfortunately I still can't bring myself to like the changes, I'm still too stubborn, but I have accepted them and I respect them and the need for them to be made.

So I am looking to the future with open eyes and an accepting heart.

Should have listened to the damn cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your feather to the nest...