Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Angry (an understatement)

angry angry angry ANGRY

Trying to vent in a way that won't hurt anyone or anything including myself. Really all I can think about is putting a hammer, or a rock, or my foot through the wall, then you would have something to complain about!!!!!

Damn you for making me feel unworthy
dirty
undeserving
slovenly
lazy
wasteful
unappreciative

Damn you for making my best second rate

and
Damn you for making me feel guilty when I feel so angry I could vomit, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FEEL MY EMOTIONS! HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!

If this is the way you use your authority over me then I reject it.
I answer only the the authority of my conscience and my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are having a better day, lovely. Your anger can be a strength; continue to be your own master and from there you will continue to grow. Blessings always. x♥x

    ReplyDelete

Add your feather to the nest...