Monday, March 22, 2010

Update...

So I don't think it's been that long since my last blog in terms of days, but in terms of things happening it has been an age!

To begin with, I am now a fully fledged witch! Yay! My dedication ceremony was beautiful and unique, I was especially glad to share it with a sister of mine who I hadn't seen for quite a while and to hear from another who is between a rock and a hard place at the moment. Thankyou to you both, you are in my thoughts. Also thankyou so much to the rest of the E.B.'s who were there and whose kind words and support has got me to where I am today. I wear my pentacle every day with pride!

My other sisters are still often in my thoughts. As fate would have we did all end up dedicating on the same night, I hope they had a kind thought for me, I certainley did for them. I'm still waiting for the promised correspondance but I find I'm not as desperate as I was for communication and as the silence stretches on it rubs less and less. Life just requires you to walk on different paths sometimes.

A dear friend is in my thoughts, I'm sending as much healing energy as I can muster to her. Love, health and happiness. May the support of your friends and family get you through this difficult time.

I've also been thinking on anger a lot. My own anger and anger directed towards me and how it limits the choices I have before me. I've gotten rid of a lot of anger I felt towards others this week and I feel much much lighter for it. It's good to move on.

Anyway that is enough natter for now, I promise to be a little more regular with my next post (maybe)

In love and light
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your feather to the nest...