Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Big whinge

IRRITATION is me this morning.

Very very serious irritation....

I have one ex-housemate who has been "staying over" for over a week, which I am over, completely over.
I don't mind her coming around, or even staying every now and again, but her welcome has been well and truly worn out. What makes it worse is that ALL she does is sit around and eat all our food and use our internet.

As does another friend who basically comes over to our house to use our internet and last night stayed over to midnight. Too late for a week night when we all are busy.

And then we come to the other housemate ... well I'm not sure that I even want to go there...

Don't mind me, I'm just having a big whinge.

Grumble grumble grumble

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your feather to the nest...